I never thought I would see that person again, 想不到在萬萬人海中也能遇見.
We chatted for awhile, however it felt strange and awkward. We were both very surprised, since we haven't contact each other for around 5 years. More clearly, i think its after my "accident", i felt that i don't really belong to that group of people anymore because i kind of felt i was being isolated and betrayed. Now, I did became more maturer, therefore, 吃, 喝, 玩, 樂和遊戲人生 is not what i want to do anymore. Although there is still no luck on job hunt, so i guess its time to switch to Plan B.
We chatted for awhile, however it felt strange and awkward. We were both very surprised, since we haven't contact each other for around 5 years. More clearly, i think its after my "accident", i felt that i don't really belong to that group of people anymore because i kind of felt i was being isolated and betrayed. Now, I did became more maturer, therefore, 吃, 喝, 玩, 樂和遊戲人生 is not what i want to do anymore. Although there is still no luck on job hunt, so i guess its time to switch to Plan B.
0 comments:
Post a Comment