12.20.2009

Some Sh!t

I can't express how much I love my part-time job, since i got good pay just to be bitch at for 7 hours. This is what happened: today is my actual starting day of work. Since I know nothing about this industry, so today is like a general walk through of the basic stuffs I need to know. However, I cannot stand how much I am being treated disrespectfully.
Here is a list of shit he said:
  • why are you so stupid
  • just stood here, don't move and watch what i'm doing. Next second, you are blocking me, get out of my way
  • stop asking stupid questions
  • do you even have common sense
  • you so useless (that's hurtful)
  • don't rush, next second, i don't pay you to for painting the same spot in half hour
  • why you dress so nice to work at renovation place (ok, its my worst high school clothes)
  • he actually said i'm useless 27 times today!!! wow. that's a record breaking. Since i've never been bitch this much in 7 hours. hahaha
At the end of the day, i literally wants to smack him with the paint brush! But I am an educated, kind and thoughtful person.

3 comments:

Jay Xu said...

WTF is wrong with that guy. He must have some brain damage or something, telling you to do the reverse after giving you orders. Good luck with you PT job.

Austin Wang said...

I'm going to hunt for another one. haha. Although this one is good pay, but i don't like being bitch at 18 times an hour.

Jay Xu said...

You should, not matter how good the pay, I wouldn't want to get bitch at everyday at work. Unless that guy changes after the first day.

Post a Comment